Thursday 8 May 2014

GIST***Jennifer Lopez Talks on divorce, new love and how her twins helped her 'grow as a human being

Power couple: The 44-year-old, pictured with Marc in 2011 before the rift, said of the tumultuous past few years, 'I wouldn't change a thing because it's made me who I am' 
The beautiful singer speaks up on what shes been through over the years.....It's been a tough few years since her split from husband Marc Anthony in 2011.
But Jennifer Lopez has revealed: 'I wouldn't change anything because it's made me who I am.'

The 44-year-old pop star admitted that she 'went through a tremendous low' after her break up, in an interview with People
In fact, although Marc filed for divorce in April 2012, J-Lo didn't return the final divorce papers until last December after protracted negotiations.
However, ending the seven-year marriage allowed her to 'take a look at what was going on' in her life.
'As women we can sometimes give ourselves away. I was certainly guilty of that for some time. Now I realize I am good on my own, so now I can share my life with somebody.'
Family man: Casper joined Jennifer and her six-year-old twins Max and Emme on a shopping trip
Red hot and ready for release: The star's new album, A.K.A, is due out on June 17

No comments:

Post a Comment