Monday 5 May 2014

GIST****What Some Men thinks about posing nude!

 
 
Here is what some men think about posing nude for money.
"I CANNOT! I can NEVER pose nude for just N1 Million. If it was 5 million, then I WILL." Chinedu - Lagos.
"Mehn! One million Naira? I will take everything off! After all, its just my good looking dick that will show to all the beautiful women. I might as well get a wife from that picture, lol" Kayode - Lagos
"If I can pose naked for 400,000 Naira then you can imagine what i will do for N1 Million!" Nelson - Eket
"Women are going to die just seeing what I have, so why not. plus the money again, of course i will pose nude." Chike - Lagos
"That's terrible and shameful. why should i stoop so low just because of one million naira - not even dollars?" - Jude, Marland USA.
"My wife will take all my kids and leave me but before she does that, she would have killed me first! So no its not worth my family." Big Don - Ibadan
"Let's not pretend, ALL my guys will do that sh*t! One million Naira no be small money ooh. It will change my whole life and that of my family!"  Uche - Aba
"What is 1million Naira that i will strip for the entire world? Its totally not worth it! NEVER will i be so desperate. Gof forbid!" Kolade - Lagos
"Poverty can make a man do all kinds of things and this looks like one of those things." Bert - UK
This is like asking a poor female student if she can have a one night stand with an old rich man. Of course she will! Its same thing here! Figure out my answer!" 
Women do it, why can't men? I mean it's only your d**k right in exchange for one solid million Naira! What's the big deal? Well, looks like some men don't love to expose the sizes of their penis to the world for some cash because they are too afraid women may cry, "Eww!" But who cares? It's N1 Million in cash to strip down for a photo shoot!
****men what do you think 
Women do it, why can't men? I mean it's only your d**k right in exchange for one solid million Naira! What's the big deal? Well, looks like some men don't love to expose the sizes of their penis to the world for some cash because they are too afraid women may cry, "Eww!" But who cares? It's N1 Million in cash to strip down for a photo shoot! Here is what some men think about posing nude for money.

No comments:

Post a Comment