Tuesday 6 May 2014

****Is It Cool Or Bad To Have A Sugar Mummy?****

Yay dear men please read and answer the question below....The sugar mummy thing that is dating a much older woman, is it cool or bad?

I've always been a woman-magnet, for reasons I do not know. Growing up, I always had the women's attention, despite being no more than a street urchin – choir girls, older neighbors kids and even some senior aunties have all asked my favor with the under-itching.
You might find it incredulous, but I had my first Sugar mummy at age 15, around 1999. At the time, my dad's colleague, who had just moved to Port Harcourt from Ibadan, got a local as a live-in girlfriend cum cook. She would probably be between 28-35 years of age – twice my age.
Now this man is about 55 years. I guess he couldn’t sexually satisfy this girl – woman, so she turned to me. It began with doing me favours, sending me on errands and being generally nice.
One day she called me into their house while the old coot was out. Soon as I entered, she slotted in one Awilo Logomba video cassette which had girls with big butts shaking all over and brought me some fried snails.
After 10 minutes of disturbing silence, she asked me to massage a ‘painful’ spot on her lower back and I did... Gbam! I don't know I ended up on the rug.
But I was on the rug and she knelt between my legs, smiling like she was some angel.
I watched dazed as she removed her top to revealed the most creamy pair of breasts ever created, and they were huge. The nipples face the ceiling. My heart pounded like it would burst.
She did not say anything - and neither did I, as she put my hands over the twin jugs. Then she sucked my naive penis, (something I later got addicted to).
I wanted to run, but wanted to stay. After all, I had masturbated over similar scenes from novels.
So I stayed and my sugar mummy disvirgined me or should I say raped me....
We did it several more times in the following months.
Now, almost 15 years after, with more than 10 sugar mummies to my name, a friend of mine tells me having sugar mummy is wrong. I disagree, totally!
My point being, if sex is not wrong (or is it?), then why should age be a factor to make it wrong? After all, girls date older men – and collect their money.
Why can't I as a man date an older woman who takes care of my finances too, especially knowing that there are some older women who are hotter than Kim Kardashian.
Hundreds, if not thousands of websites, Facebook pages and blogs offer sugar mummy connect services, but personal experience has proven that most are fraud-fronts. So beware.
So Wha’anda asks, is having a sugar mummy wrong? Would you say yes if an older woman asks you out, especially if she is beautiful?

1 comment:

  1. Its obviously wrong, pull yourself together and be a man.

    ReplyDelete